APOLLO CARTS MANUFACTURING PROCESS CREPE CARTS, HOT DOG CARTS ESPRESSO CARTS & SPECIALTY CARTS
CUSTOM BUILT MOBILE FOOD CARTS FOR ANY APPLICATION
Apollo Custom Manufacturing Ltd. builds carts for individual customers or Global Franchises. We having been building Mobile Food Carts for over 20 years and have adapted our basic carts to almost any application to serve any type of food. Our Mobile Carts can be totally power independent when in operation only requiring re-charging of our battery system when not in use. This advantage for traders enables them to set up in other locations without noisy generators or hazardous electrical cords running over to a central plug-in. By the use of propane LPG gas or a combination of batteries and inverters, we have designed carts that can be used almost anywhere without a central plug-in power source when in operation.
Apollo Custom Manufacturing Ltd. is a progressive manufacturing company specializing in the custom manufacturing of Mobile Food Carts , Food Truck and Concession Trailers. Apollo has been involved in manufacturing and shipping mobile food carts throughout North America and overseas with success for over a dozen years.
With constant attention to detail and our desire to continually improve our mobile food carts, we believe that we have established ourselves as one of the early leaders in the mobile food industry. All fabrication is done in our 12,000 sq ft manufacturing facility using only the highest quality of materials. There is no wood used in the manufacturing of Apollo mobile food carts except for under counter support which is completely covered and sealed from moisture. We have licensed gas fitters on contract as well as third party inspection facilities for all gas and electrical work to ensure everything is up to current codes.
It is our goal at Apollo Custom Manufacturing Ltd. to continue to offer the highest quality of workmanship and service to our customers. We are always open to any ideas that may improve our product for the end user.
THE BASIC BUILD PROCESS OF OUR CUSTOM MOBILE FOOD CARTS
- 90’’ long x 42’’ wide x 39’’ high
- Frame is constructed from steel tubing and sealed with a rust protective epoxy
- Aluminum floor – dividing wall and wheel wells
- 22 ga 304 # 4 stainless steel exterior skins
- 20 ga 304 # 4 stainless steel locking storage doors
- 18 ga 304 # 4 stainless steel counter top
- 18 ga 304 # 4 stainless steel extended end shelves
- Stainless steel canopy uprights
- Stainless steel sneeze guard uprights with plexi-glass inserts
- Aluminum tube canopy frame
- Canopy covered in fire retardant marine grade vinyl – Your Choice of Colors
- Double or triple ware wash sinks – 10” x 10” x 6” deep (Customer to advise Apollo on sink requirements for local Health Board Requirements)
- Hand wash sink – 10” x 10” x 6” deep
- Hot and cold mixing faucet
- 10 gallon fresh water tank
- 15 gallon waste water tank – Complete with dump valve and drain hose
- Shurflo on demand water pump
- 6 gallon suburban water heater – propane fired
- All water components are NSF and/or CSA approved
- Top loading Dometic refrigerator – 110V and 12V power (Digitally controlled and will go to minus 17 degrees C)
- Deep cycle battery and box – Powers refrigerator and water pump
- Battery charger
- Trailer light towing package – Typical flat 4 wiring harness
- 2000 lb axle c/w pneumatic tires and rubber ride suspension
- Removable front castor – Heavy duty and locking
- Safety towing chains
- Propane bottle rack (20lb Propane Bottle NOT INCLUDED)
- Propane bottle safety chain
- 2 stage propane regulator
- ½’’ black iron piping to appliances
- Canopy Lift Assists
» All propane parts are UL and or CSA approved
» One year parts & labor on all work performed by Apollo Custom Manufacturing.
» Apollo does not carry any warranties on equipment that is not fabricated and installed by Apollo.
» All equipment installed has a transferable manufacturers or supplier warranty. Any warranty issues with equipment must be dealt with the original manufacturer.
» We use appliances that are all easily obtainable in the United States and Canada.
» With the exception of the cooking or beverage equipment, most parts are available through marine and RV dealers.
GLOBAL SHIPPING AVAILABLE
We ship world wide and will assist in setting up all customs clearances and shipping.
IMPORTANT HEALTH CODE INFORMATION
In cases where our standard cart will not meet local health requirements we are able to make the necessary changes and or additions to ensure the cart will satisfy local health codes.